Sunday, August 29, 2010

Soulmateship

What is the best way to say thank you when someone very close to you has been helpful to you? Should I buy them a gift? Should I perhaps send flowers? Maybe. I am sure that a gesture like that will touch them. And yet I feel that expressing gratitude to someone who's very close to my heart, who has always been there for me and who I am certain will continue to be there for me is not just about gestures - above all it is about deeds. It's about all I have done for that person and more importantly all that I will do. It's about all the advice that I have given them and more importantly all the advice that I will give them. It's about striving to become a better person and helping them to achieve the same. And it's about continuing to complement them as they complement me. This is what 'soulmateship' is all about, pure and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment